Thursday, October 20
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
(Cocktail reception to follow)
Registration is $250, with an early bird rate of $200 (available until September 2). Student and group discounts available.
Watch for news on the 2016 program by signing up for email updates or by following us:
We will not share your email address with any other parties.
SAVE THE DATE: October 20, 2016
The 11th Annual Women in Construction Conference will be held on Thursday, October 20, 2016, at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C. The program will feature a full day of panel discussions, presentations and interactive breakout activities covering key issues.
Watch your inbox in the coming months for more details. In the meantime, you can stay updated on conference plans by joining the Women in Construction Group on LinkedIn or by signing up for email updates.
2016 Conference Agenda Unveiled
This year's theme, Building With the Right Tools, will feature the following panels:
- Building Women's Success Inside Your Own Organization
- Innovation Lightning Talks
- Work/Life Focus Discussion (Personal Health and Finance)
- A View from the Trenches: What Developers Love/Hate About Their General Contractors
- Navigating the Federal Space
- Designing Women — Supporting the Under-Represented
- Success Stories in the Power Industry